Monday, February 16, 2009

Super baby Kaylee

I am not sure what it is about Tim and I's kids...Maybe our genes are just so good that when combined we create super strong infants or maybe it's due to the fact that they stay in utero so long that by the time they are born they should already be a week or two old (the later is more likely :)) So when Lexi was first born the pediatrician was shocked when her came in for her first visit and Lexi could lift her head at a day old. When Kaylee came this was an expected thing...so it was not a shock that when I place her on my shoulder to burp her she starts looking to find Tim's voice. However on the day we left the hospital the hospital photographer came by to take her picture... during the last few poses she laid Kaylee on her stomach which she was not happy. She started screaming and then pushed her arms and rolled from her front to the back! I couldn't believe it, and the photographer was shocked too!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my gosh!!Are you serious?!! That is amazing!! Your babies are super-human!