Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pilot

So Lexi and I have recently been discussing what she wants to be when she grows up. Over the past few weeks when I have asked she said "I don't know" until the other evening when we were driving she stated:
"Hey mom when I grow up I want to be a pilot!" On our recent trip to Utah the flight attendant gave her a pair of pilot wings, this was a very exciting moment for her!
I replied to her
"that is great I think is a wonderful idea!" and Tim added "Where are you going to fly?"
She says "we are going to fly to grandma's house, and then I will fly you to work"
needless to say she is very pleased with her decision.

4 comments:

beav said...

As are we :)

Tammy said...

awe...makes a grandma's heart melt. so sweet. Thanks Lexi. Hope we get some free miles too.

Annie said...

Love it! She'll be a great pilot. Maybe we'll get to see you guys more often! Also, good luck on Thursday!!!

Three Peas said...

Will she fly you out to see Aunt Janna and Uncle Shawn too??