Friday, December 12, 2008

AHHH Mazing!

For all of you who know me it is not a big secret that I am not a morning person, and that I am always running at least 10 minutes behind in the morning. Most days for breakfast we do something quick that Lexi and I can both eat in the car. Lexi's favorites are toaster scrambles aka scrambles. They are wonderful eggs, cheese, and sausage with a crunch flaky outside how can you go wrong? Last week when I was at the grocery store I decided to buy toaster strudels with strawberry filling. So when we got in the car she was very excited to have scrambles I explained that these were new and called toaster strudels.
Her first bite "Oh my goodness mom strawberry jelly"
Second bite "it is so allichous!"
I reply: "Lexi I am so glad you like it"
Thrid bite "it is just AHHH mazing"
"AHHH Mazing" "AHHH Mazing MOM!"

1 comment:

Three Peas said...

Hahahahahahaha Oh dear. She's as quirky as a Blais!