Monday, March 16, 2009

hair cut

Hello! So I have decided that it is time for a change with my hair. Part of me would really like to chop it because I have been getting major headaches...but the other part of me thinks that it has taken me like three years to grow it out. So I have posted some picture of celebs that I am thinking about and want to know what you think. love you all & thanks


Jessica Simpson



Sophia bush



Kristen from th OC



Jenny McCarthy



Jennifer Aniston


Amanda Bynes

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I DON'T KNOW...you have such beautiful hair!! It is GORGEOUS long!! I know you must feel like you need a change and if that is the case my vote would be jessica simpson or sophia bush. But if you decide not to cut it, it's so pretty the way it is. Good luck with the decision.

Tammy said...

ps..you will look pretty no matter what you decide to do!

Anonymous said...

tim votes for the kristen from the oc hair cut

Anonymous said...

I think Amanda, I think the shape of her hair would bring out you face and eyes a little bit more... but that my opinion... Well got to go... Bye Jess..